[COAUTHOR] Glambitious Guide to being a Faithpreneur
Add your story to our compilation Ebook + Audiobook that releases on September 1, 2021!!
Please note that payment is nonrefundable and please fully review the coauthor notes below before confirming:
- Your submission of 1 chapter of up to 1000 words to give strategies for thriving as a Faithpreneur! Share your faith walk, business tips, or whatever angle you desire to share that can help people of faith grow spiritually and/or financially! Chapter submission deadline is August 1, 2021
- After writing your submission, please use your phone recording app to capture yourself reading it, and submit both the audio file AND typed chapter to: PR@LillieMaePR.com
- Includes your own Ebook cover design with your photo.
- Includes an Ebook PDF file for you to upload to your website for selling, you can keep all profit! (Ex. Sell 25 books for $20 = $500 profit)
- Suggested outline for your submission. Share your experience, share lessons you've learned, share a winning moment in that area, share tips for readers to overcome similar challenges.
- E-book cannot be published on Amazon.com, but can be sold on your website and through your social media platforms.
OFFER & PROFIT MODEL:
Author Copyright: The copyright will be registered under the name of the presenting author (Lillie Williams), and she has 100% control of the content being published. Responsible for preliminary production duties & cost to include: Book cover design , interior design, layout, ISBN & Barcode , digital platform distribution . editing (initial, review and proofreading).
CO-AUTHOR Copyright: You have exclusive rights to the work that you contribute. The book can be sold through your website, social platforms or events to help you generate revenue and/or exposure.