[COAUTHOR] Glambitious Guide to being a Christian Entrepreneur
Add your story to our compilation Ebook + Audiobook that releases on September 1, 2021!!
As a coauthor you will receive a private Youtube link to the full audiobook once complete AND an Ebook pdf to share with your network.
Please note that payment is nonrefundable and please fully review the coauthor notes below before confirming:
- Your submission of 1 chapter of up to 1000 words to give strategies for thriving as a Christian Entrepreneur! Share your faith walk, business tips, or whatever angle you desire to share that can help people of faith grow spiritually and/or financially! Chapter submission deadline is August 1, 2021
- After writing your submission, please use your phone recording app to capture yourself reading it, and submit both the audio file AND typed chapter to: PR@LillieMaePR.com
- Includes your own Ebook cover design with your photo.
- Includes an Ebook PDF file for you to upload to your website for selling, you can keep all profit! (Ex. Sell 25 books for $20 = $500 profit)
- Suggested outline for your submission. Share your experience, share lessons you've learned, share a winning moment in that area, share tips for readers to overcome similar challenges.
- E-book cannot be published on Amazon.com, but can be sold on your website and through your social media platforms.
OFFER & PROFIT MODEL:
Author Copyright: The copyright will be registered under the name of the presenting author (Lillie Williams), and she has 100% control of the content being published. Responsible for preliminary production duties & cost to include: Book cover design , interior design, layout, ISBN & Barcode , digital platform distribution . editing (initial, review and proofreading).
CO-AUTHOR Copyright: You have exclusive rights to the work that you contribute. The book can be sold through your website, social platforms or events to help you generate revenue and/or exposure.