Hello I am Tameca Harris owner of my dearest boutique the first black owned fashion truck in Dallas, Texas. I am also the host of Hey Girl with Tameca a weekly Facebook Live show on the Black Business Women’s Network page every Thursday
1. What does Women's History Month mean to you?
Women’s History Month is a month long celebration of womanhood. The women before us, and the phenomenal women beside us. It’s a month that gives us an opportunity to reflect on how women of all walks of life make this world a better place.
2. How are you using your gifts to propel women forward?
I am using my gifts to propel women forward by hosting a weekly Facebook Live show every Thursday on the Black Business Women’s Network page where we as entrepreneurs share our triumphs, ideas failures and passions. It is an outlet for women entrepreneurs to have the support of other strong women cheering them on.
3. What advice would you share with readers who are hesitant to pursue their passion? Combat your hesitation with preparation.
4. How can readers support your efforts in 2019?
Readers can join me every Thursday Facebook Live 7:30 CST on BBWN. They can shop me @mydearestboutique.com
Follow me on IG, Facebook and Pinterest @mydearestboutique
5. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
“You can’t do it all babe, delegate some shit.” -Mom
6. Please share your contact info & social media info: Tameca@mydearestboutique.com
social media @mydearestboutique