1. What does Women's History Month mean to you?
Celebrate the contributions of other women who have paved the way and are currently pouring back into our sisterhood as women.
2. How are you using your gifts to propel women forward?
I’m a Certified leadership and relationship coach & mentor, my overall goal is to empower and encourage wives to obtain next level goals.
3. What advice would you share with readers who are hesitant to pursue their passion?
We ought to live in the moment, yesterday is gone forever and tomorrow is not promised. We are a society of information yet a significant amount of women lack application. We should be breaking down barriers which may hinder us from pursuing our dreams which can and will become a reality.
4. How can readers support your efforts in 2019?
We offer various programs and events for wives to grow in grace and in knowledge.
Wives coaching and mentoring, Wives on Fire Weekend Retreats, Wives prayer and bible study worldwide conference call, Marriage on Fire Retreat & Marriage Sailabration etc.
5. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
“A man that findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour from the Lord!”
~Proverbs 18:23 (KJV)
No Wife Left Behind
6. Please share your contact info & social media info:
Minister Deidra Roussaw
11205 Lebonan RD
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122