Please introduce yourself, purpose, and passion to readers; My name is Josette Fleury, CEO & Founder of Securing My Gems. As an educator, business credit coach and investor, I have learned valuable information on how to minimize the process to reliable funding. When I first started building business credit, I obtained over 30K for my business within 30 days and I can show you how to do it.
I come from a place of experience. I know the process of building business credit and the secrets to building strong business credit scores. I know how an entrepreneur can build business credit up to 5 figures and beyond!
Share the 3 key steps that helped you bring your vision to life.
*Faith- believing and trusting God that this time is the time he wants me to step into my purpose. I grew up in the church, so faith and prayer are the core of my upbringing.
* Student- I consider myself a lifelong learner and always ready to learn new things. As a student I can take ownership of my knowledge and as the old saying goes, "knowledge is power."
*Passion- I carry passion in my heart, my mind and soul because it gives me a reason to learn and work towards purpose. Having passion in what you do whether it's teaching, nursing, or leading in any field is essential to my motivation.
What advice would you share with readers for making the rest of 2021, the best of 2021?
1. Set goals: it is okay to revisit your goals throughout the year. Start by closing your eyes and imagining where you want to be by December 2021. Next open your eyes and write down everything you imagined, then write your action steps. Goal setting all year long!
2. Be realistic: "You have to crawl before you walk." Please give yourself grace and enjoy the moments. It is okay to your goals one step at a time versus trying to cram it all in one shot. Prioritize your goals and be realistic about the timing it will take for you to accomplish your goals.
3. Start a Business & Build Business Credit: Establishing business credit or improving your business credit profile is a great way to run your business in 2021. Personal credit can only take you but so far, so now is the time to work on building business credit. Establishing a healthy business credit history is essential and isn't as difficult as you might think. At some point, you'll need to work on building credit for your business.
4. Take it one day at a time: Although it may not feel like much progress as you embark on this journey, by the end of it, you'll see how every small step added up to something much bigger! Remember anything worthwhile does not happen overnight, so be serious and committed to take action. The actions you take each day are the game changers.
What is next for you?
My journey as a mompreneur includes launching more businesses, retiring early, living a debt free life and opening a mini Med Spa in the near future.
How can readers connect with you online?
Connect with me through my social media handles and website of course:
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/securingmygems/