BE A COAUTHOR! 2021 Glambitious Guide to Being a Mompreneur
Payment is final/nonrefundable - please read full details below before submitting payment:
On Mother's Day 2021, we will release a new edition of this Ebook to help mothers succeed in entrepreneurship. You are invited to participate as a co-author and share inspiring strategies for succeeding in any facet of the motherhood or entrepreneurship journey.
This payment confirms the following:
- Your submission of 1 chapter of up to 1000 words to give strategies for readers to succeed as mompreneurs + get your own book cover design!
- Participate in our virtual book launch party and speak for 15-minutes about your chapter on Saturday, May 15, 2021, 12pm-4pm (EST)
- Receive 10 PRINT book copies shipped to you within 2 weeks of the release date
- Includes an Ebook PDF file for you to upload to your website for selling, you can keep all profit! (Ex. Sell 25 books for $20 = $500 profit)
- Includes massive brand exposure through the networks of the other co-authors as well as through the Glambitious social media pages.
- Includes "E-Book Marketing" tips to give you creative strategies for promoting the book with your network
• Includes a FREE copy of the 2020 edition of the Ebook for your review.
- E-book cannot be published on Amazon.com, but can be sold on your website and through your social media platforms.
- Your chapter position will be based on the order of payment submission.
- Your chapter wording and photo will be due April 25, 2021
OFFER & PROFIT MODEL:
Author Copyright: The copyright will be registered under the name of the presenting author (Lillie Williams), and she has 100% control of the content being published. Responsible for preliminary production duties & cost to include: Book cover design , interior design, layout, ISBN & Barcode , digital platform distribution . editing (initial, review and proofreading).
CO-AUTHOR Copyright: You have exclusive rights to the work that you contribute. The book can be sold through your website, social platforms or events to help you generate revenue and/or exposure.