1. What does Women's History Month mean to you?
For me it’s a time to highlight how awesome women are and how much we have and can accomplish.
2. How are you using your gifts to propel women forward?
I employ an all female staff in my businesses and I strongly encourage each and every one of them to try to follow their dreams, excel take classes don’t let obstacles defeat them
3. What advice would you share with readers who are hesitant to pursue their passion?
Learn to embrace rejection but don’t let it be a hurdle keep going and don’t look back
4. How can readers support your efforts in 2019?
I would love for readers to support my non profit by spreading the word and with prayers we provide a place for cancer and dementia patients to live at a reduced cost this foundation was started in memorial of my mother one of the most successful and amazing women I ever knew
5. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink
6. Please share your contact info & social media info:
Raechelletherealtor on IG
Raechellekay& Associates’s on Facebook
non-profit: Paint The Town Purple In Honor Of Jimmie on Facebook