1. What does Women's History Month mean to you?
Women's History Month means achieving excellence in any area of life. Whether it is running a business, attending college to obtain a degree, or running a marathon. As women we stand strong and can accomplish anything we put our minds to. The dynamics of women has tremendously excelled in the world of today.
2. How are you using your gifts to propel women forward?
Being supportive of other women business owners. Attending networking events and workshops and building a great social network circle of other women in business.
3. What advice would you share with readers who are hesitant to pursue their passion?
Go after your dreams and do what you are passionate about. Our purpose is what makes us unique as individuals; and everyone's purpose in life is different. Chasing your dreams may have some ups and downs along the road but at the end it is very rewarding.
4. How can readers support your efforts in 2019?
Readers can support my efforts in 2019 by attending any vendor events. One of which is upcoming in Atlanta on May 4, 2019.
5. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful.
6. Please share your contact info & social media info:
Social Media-@brownbeautihair-Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat,
@ Brown Beauti Hair-Facebook