1. What does Women's History Month mean to you?
Women’s history month means progress. That progress could be upward , it could be in capacity or in depth. When we look back at where women have been and where we are now we can see the strides that have been made, the progress that was birthed out of passion and pain. We can also see the work that still needs to be done . A Look back helps you plan what forward should look like for yourself, your daughters, those you serve and those you are connected to.
2. How are you using your gifts to propel women forward?
I help women discover and use their own gifts through personal & professional development training. If you build people , you can teach them how to build what’s in their heart and in their hand themselves. When I am not day training or working as DirtyHR to high risk start up teams, I’m ministering the gospel of Jesus Christ . I feel so fortunate to be able to use my gifts for work , in business and in ministry.
3. What advice would you share with readers who are hesitant to pursue their passion?
MOVE NOW ! Time is valuable and one of the commodities that can’t be given back. Here are 5 BRAVE points to pursue what’s in you
1. Break the Ice with other powerful women - Find some friends who will push you
2. Rediscover you - Once you know who you are , you can define who you are not and that will help you look at the hesitation thats hindered you through introspection . It will also stop you from saying yes to things, people & situations that do not align with the passion that’s in you and where that passion can take you
3. Accept Responsibility - Hold yourself accountable for the things you do and for the things you
don’t do that you know you should .
4. Venture outside of your box- Get out the house, out of your city & out your comfort zone .
5. Expect to Win - If you pursue your passion with an expectation that you will be successful (Whatever success is defined for you ) then you will walk in , through and in victory because you defined it yourself by your own standard.
4. How can readers support your efforts in 2019?
By supporting each other first . Don’t just say you go girl, support another woman in business monetarily by purchasing their product or using their services. You can support me directly by :
1. Picking up both of my workbooks Be Brave & Brave Vision through Amazon or Barnes and Noble
2. You can sign up for one of our classes or just a discovery session where I can help you create a 30 day blueprint for your life by visiting www.KhalilahOlokunola.com
3. You can also become a Garden Party host in your area for one of our Summer events by
4. And finally of course - Grab your girlfriends and attend our annual Bloom Conference in August .
Don’t forget to follow Khalilahequips on all channels and if you have a company looking for human capital solutions follow DirtyHR
5. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Don’t talk yourself out of opportunities because you think you are not enough, YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH .
6. Please share your contact info & social media info:
Khalilah Olokunola | www.KhalilahOlokunola.com | Khalilah@KhalilahOlokunola.com | Social : Khalilahequips on FB| Instagram and Twitter -Other:www.DirtyHR.com