Shannon Anderson is a confirmed guest speaker for the Charlotte Vision Board Brunch! To snag your tickets visit: CharlotteBrunch.Eventbrite.com and check out our interview with her below!
1. Introduce yourself and profession to our readers:
Hello my name is Shannon Poshe Anderson and I am an Author, Philanthropist, and Entrepreneur
2. What inspired you to pursue this area of interest?
I was inspired to pursue this area due to my personal struggles and tragedies I have had to overcome in life.
3. What advice would you share with those interested in a similar pursuit?
The advice I would give to others on a similar path is to know that your struggles in the end make you who you are. They make you stronger and appreciative.
4. Discuss a professional challenge and how you overcame it:
It was very difficult for me to get to a place where I wanted to share my story. I was ashamed and didn't want people to know what I had been through or had come from. However I realized that my story has a place. There are so many women who have been sexually abused and caught up in the adult entertainment industry, So many girls are led astray. I decided to write my book so that I could be that light in the dark to let them know that there is hope and a better way out.
5. What is next for your brand/business in 2016?
My next move is a book tour and the launch of my new project I am Pretty with Purpose. I am so excited about this project as it will help to spread my message of self love and self acceptance to girls and women around the world.
6. How can readers connect with you online and through social media
Connect with me online at www.ThePosheHouse.com and on Social Media Ig @PerfectlyPoshe Twitter @PerfectlyPoshe and Facebook @PerfectlyPoshe