1. What is your definition of a powerful businesswoman?
A powerful businesswoman is a woman who is focused, knows her purpose, fearless, believes in herself, and walks in the confidence of God. She understands that her gift is not her own and must be used for His glory
2. How have you used your platform/passion to inspire women entrepreneurs?
As a new authorpreneur, I've shown other women that you can pursue your passion no matter your age, gender, or background. So often, we dream and wish without acting on it. I'm a witness that if you see it and speak it, you can have it...with God's approval of course.
3. What advice would share, as it relates to women operating fully in their power & purpose? In order for women to operate fully in their power and purpose, they must know WHO they are and love themselves. Be free from people and pursue your purpose unapologetically. When things get difficult (because they will), take a moment to recall your previous victories and move forward. You might as well since any battle that you face has already been won courtesy of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ!
4. What is next for you in 2019?
In 2019, I have four new book releases coming up, a new podcast, book signings, panel discussions, and speaking engagements.
5. How can readers connect with you online?