1. Register yourself in various speaker directories. A few are listed below:
2. Visit Allconferences.com to see what conferences are coming up they may be a good fit for your message and pitch yourself.
3. Host more Instagram Live segments so that event organizers can discover you organically. Make sure you appear polished and professional, save the video and repost it to your website, Youtube and other social platforms including your booking info. (This has helped me score a few paid speaking opportunities)
4. Speak for free! This allows you to hone your craft and get in front of potentially paid opportunities. Find ways to monetize it on the back end, for example have books for sale or an opportunity guests can pay for onsite.
5. Snag our E-Guide "How To Become a Paid Speaker". This 28 page E-Guide gives you the essential steps to become a paid speaker at events around the country! Also includes the websites of 50 conferences that you can pitch yourself to as a speaker!
[E-Guide] How To Become a Paid Speaker E-Guide
Want to become a Paid Motivational Speaker and not sure where to start? This 28 page E-Guide gives you the essential steps to become a paid speaker at events around the country! Also includes the websites of 50 conferences that you can pitch yourself to as a speaker!