As a nationally acclaimed finance expert and entrepreneur, what actions do you feel have been instrumental to your success?
First, the grace of God. Secondly, consistent daily activity. I believe that a person must understand that success goes beyond an idea and then working diligently for a week or a month. Diligent, consistent activity must happen everyday. I suggest not watching TV if you’re not making at least 10,000/month. Also, sitting around having idle conversation is a time waster. Lastly, its necessary to separate what daily tasks we can delegate vs. those things that are income producing activity.
Tell us about your work as a Plastic Surgeon and the services offered at your practice: As a plastic surgeon, I offer a range of procedures. I perform mainly breast and body contouring as well as breast reconstruction for breast cancer patients. So lots of breast augmentations, lifts, reductions, liposuction, tummy tucks, mommy makeovers, Brazilian Butt Lift, and more. I also do facial procedures such as, facelifts, browlifts, eyelid surgery, Botox, and facial fillers. I’m one of the few surgeons in the city that performs the DIEP flap for breast reconstruction which is a microsurgical procedure that transplants abdominal tissue to the chest to recreate a breast after mastectomy.
Introduce yourself and profession to our readers: Hello, I am Bershan Shaw. I am a Celebrity TV personality, International motivational speaker, Certified global business and life coach, author, two time stage four breast cancer thrive.
What inspired you to pursue this area of interest? The doctor told me I only had three months to live and to get my affairs in order. I showed him, don't let anyone tell you your path but you and GOD. I realized that I was bigger than my diagnosis. My prognosis is to uplift, inspire and heal women worldwide and I'm on a mission to do it.
Introduce yourself to our readers and tell us about your professional journey? Hello, I am a woman of ambition and perseverance. You really just never know what’s next to pop out of my hat. A true model of excellence and black girl magic, growing up in a small town on the eastern shore of Maryland (Cambridge) didn’t limit my visions or my steps. By early adulthood, I packed up my life to move to Baltimore, MD. There I obtained my bachelor degree in nursing from Coppin State University. A few years later, I began to feel confined and started looking for overall wellness. I realized that nursing degree wasn’t all life had to offer. So I used it as my ticket out of Baltimore as a travel nurse.
First stop was Atlanta and that was my season of discovery. I was discovering my God sent talents without even looking for them. One of my good girlfriends in Atlanta had a business and me just being a friend would offer my creative advice and skills. One day she said to me “You know you’re an awesome publicist and I’m going to hire you.” I laughed it off, but later God revealed to me that she was right. I started my first brand, MeMe House of PR (a freelance lifestyle PR firm). It brought me so much success and allowed me to see God will place you where he wants you and he will give you the skills to be great.
Introduce yourself and profession to our readers: I am Nakita Nicci, the Founder and CEO of Lanique Virtual Solutions (LVS). Lanique Virtual Solutions is a boutique call center dedicated to providing work from home opportunities to mothers and women with chronic illnesses as certified customer service agents. Our platform is the perfect work-life balance allowing our agents to take inbound customer service calls for our Fortune 500 companies, ear a decent living and work from home.
1. Register yourself in various speaker directories. A few are listed below:
2. Visit Allconferences.com to see what conferences are coming up they may be a good fit for your message and pitch yourself.
3. Host more Instagram Live segments so that event organizers can discover you organically. Make sure you appear polished and professional, save the video and repost it to your website, Youtube and other social platforms including your booking info. (This has helped me score a few paid speaking opportunities)
4. Speak for free! This allows you to hone your craft and get in front of potentially paid opportunities. Find ways to monetize it on the back end, for example have books for sale or an opportunity guests can pay for onsite.
5. Snag our E-Guide "How To Become a Paid Speaker". This 28 page E-Guide gives you the essential steps to become a paid speaker at events around the country! Also includes the websites of 50 conferences that you can pitch yourself to as a speaker!
[E-Guide] How To Become a Paid Speaker E-Guide
Want to become a Paid Motivational Speaker and not sure where to start? This 28 page E-Guide gives you the essential steps to become a paid speaker at events around the country! Also includes the websites of 50 conferences that you can pitch yourself to as a speaker!
1. Invite guest bloggers to provide brief articles that your demographic would find valuable and post them to your site. You can also become a contributor to other sites to drive their traffic back to your site! (To participate as a guest blogger on our site email fully edited article & photo to: info@GlambitiousIAM.com)
2. Host an enter-to-win contest that requires people to visit your website to enter. Make sure the giveaway is juicy!
3. Create a downloadable freebie that is offered through your website for a limited time. This can be a resource list, your top ten favorite business tools, etc.
4. Spotlight influencers that have high recognition in your industry on your website. Post the link on your social pages, to drive followers to read that influencer's spotlight. The influencer will also likely post about this and drive their followers to your site also!
5. License E-books and webinars from us to resell from your website to your network. By providing resources that entrepreneurs need, you will not only attract them to your site, but make money off of the new products offered! Email: info@GlambitiousIAM.com for a list of the items available
Please introduce yourself to our network and tell us about your work: I’m Lynita Mitchell-Blackwell, the Leadership Champion! I’m the CEO of Leading Through Living Community, LLC, a publishing company of 6 bestselling authors, and BOLD Favor Media Group, LLC, which publishes the 2016 ATL’s Hottest Magazine BOLD Favor. I’m also an attorney, CPA, and certified Christian life coach. And I’m a #1 Bestselling Author of three books and keynote speaker who thoroughly enjoys bringing out the BRILLIANCE in people by helping them become 3PA’s: people of purpose, passion, and power ready to take BOLD and positive action!
I have the pleasure of being wife to my love of 18+ years Rev. Brian K Blackwell, and the delight of being mom to the amazing Angelica G. I was born and raised in beautiful Miami, Florida, lived in “The ATL” for 17 years and almost became a peach, and now reside in Birmingham, Alabama (my husband was appointed pastor of Saint Paul AME Smithfield) this past summer.
Introduce yourself to our readers and tell us a bit about your musical journey: I’m a composer (21st century composer), after finished my studies at Royal Holloway, University of London in Music and Management Studies. I pursued my studies at California State University, Los Angeles in Commercial Music. My classical music influences are Debussy and Ravel, and my pop music influences are James Brown, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, and many more American songwriters. My style is very simple, incorporating elements of world music and classical music which sounds modern and contemporary. My passion is in movie and music.
Some of my earlier compositions were unpublished and purely instrumental, influenced by 20th century music that sound dissonant. My main instrument is piano, occasionally performs at music recitals and sings in the church choir. My other interest is in languages but I found that music is the simplest language - Music is universal language.
Introduce yourself and profession to our readers:
My name is Kyla D. Lurry Ph.D and I am the founder of KylaNicole, LLC. I'm an international speaker, professor, published author and certified Life coach. I'm a Ph.D in Law and public policy and I specialize in trauma coaching. I teach entrepreneurs how to legalize their business from a policy standpoint and build legal documents. I guide my business of the principals of redirecting entrepreneurs, reshaping authors, and redefining lives on purpose!
What inspired you to pursue this area of interest?
I love policy and organization! Teaching comes very natural to. me and I enjoy being an educator so that was a must. Coaching comes along with that. However, specializing in trauma comes into play because of my life experiences. I had to walk through a ton of stuff. I wanted to make sure that I was able to support others in their trauma. Those that have experienced divorce, assault, abuse etc. need healing and need to see that theres life after that.